Last Updated: 02-04-2023
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions to offer better site experiences and tools in the future.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. If you disable cookies in your browser, some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly.
2. Personal Information
When you visit our website or use our services, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. This may include, but is not limited to:
- Your name
- Email address
- Telephone number
- Business name
3. Use of Your Information
We may use the information we collect from you in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience on our website and to allow us to deliver the type of content in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website and services in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To quickly process your transactions.
4. Protection of Your Information
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information. We use a secure server and all supplied sensitive information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
5. Third-Party Disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personally identifiable information to outside parties unless we provide you with advance notice.
6. Changes to This Policy
7. Contact Us
f you have any questions about this policy, please contact us at :